Christians Equipping Christians for Outreach Fellowship, Inc. P.O. Box 1523 | Columbia, MO | 65205
CECO Publishing Books:
Famulus de Episcopo:
An Adjutant's Manual
Breaking the Cycle:
From Promise to Delivery:
Conceiving and Delivering the Promises of God
The CECO Women’s Fellowship purpose is to provide authentic and transparent fellowship, promote spiritual growth in strength and wisdom, and provide spiritual impartation for effective and impactful kingdom work locally and nationally.
It is the desire of the CECO Women’s Fellowship to teach the sufficiency of God’s inspired scriptures and its profitability for everything pertaining to life and godliness so that every woman can embrace His design for her life and the furtherance of His Kingdom. We are committed to providing mentorship through exemplifying humble submission and transparency to every woman. Thus, every woman be equipped to operate in her life, home, family, career, community, and church for kingdom purpose in ministry as unto the Lord.
Principles & Practices:
- CECO Women’s Fellowship promotes, and supports spiritual growth.
- CECO Women’s Fellowship challenges the traditional approach to the application and implementation of the word of God.
- CECO Women’s Fellowship respects the inherent dignity and worth of the woman.
- CECO Women’s Fellowship recognizes the central importance of transparent relationships.
- CECO Women’s Fellowship interacts with others in a trustworthy manner.
- CECO Women’s Fellowship practices confidentiality with the understanding that disclosure will only happen if it has been authorized by the individual.
- Application of the Word of God
The CECO’s Women’s Fellowship strives to meet the needs of the CECO Fellowship. In the event you desire for the team to travel to your area and/or you desire to be a part of the team please contact us providing your request and contact information.
Weekly Prayer Call Notes:
Join us every Wednesday at 7:00 am EST for 15 minutes of prayer with
Enter Access Code: 631339#
General Overseer Angel Robinson
Baltimore, MD 21234
Assistant, Minister LaKisha Ware
Pearl, Mississippi 39208
Adjutant, Elder Larryelle Phillips
Baltimore, MD 21234